SPRINKLE OFFICE SOLUTIONS
PROFESSIONAL ONLINE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
Are you ready to stop working “FOR” your business and start working “ON” your business?
As a business owner do you find that:
- You have something you love doing, but feel you could be more successful if only (fill in the blank)?
- You feel stuck or a bit overwhelmed by all there is to do and unsure what should be done first?
- Balls are dropping and things are falling through the cracks (or they are in imminent danger of doing so)?
- Your days are chaotic and exhausting and you’re overwhelmed with keeping up with it all?
- Creating systems and documenting things just really isn’t your bag and you wouldn’t know where to start?
You know you’ve reached a critical turning point when you never seem to finish important work because numerous time-critical matters keep distracting you. As a result, you spend too much of your time responding to emergencies.
Each time your business has a growth spurt, more problems follow. Processes that used to work don’t work so well anymore. Taking time to optimize those processes means that something else gets neglected.
You’ve reached an important milestone and may be truly caught up working “FOR” your business instead of the other way around.
“You can plan for success, or you can cross your fingers and hope it finds you!”
Fortunately, it is possible to delegate the most critical and time-consuming tasks (customer care, bookkeeping, information management, vendor relations, for instance) without increasing employee tax and benefits expenses.
Wouldn't it make sense to take advantage of support offered by another experienced and skilled professional who is trained and equipped to handle your needs on an outsourced basis with the professionalism, expediency and attention to detail that you require, and at a fraction of the cost of even a part-time worker?
As a business owner you should focus most of your time on your true purpose work. This may be the creative side of your business or it could be product development and delivery. In addition, business building and growth activities such as strategic big picture planning, marketing & sales, establishing alliances and personal development require your personal attention. If you could get more done in less time and with less overall expense, what would you do with that savings to enhance your personal life as well as your business?
Consider what you could be doing if you had more free time or the resources to assist you even outside normal business hours.
- What new initiatives would you explore?
- What extra revenue channels could you develop?
- How would you use the creative energy that has been freed up?
- What opportunities have you dismissed due to lack of time?